Friday, March 12, 2010

Gaga-Kill


In honor of Lady Gaga's new video having been released yesterday, I thought I'd celebrate by presenting you with a picture of...

Well, I actually don't have any idea what the hell is going on here.

My first instinct was that one of her weave tracks got caught in her boot.

You know, like the way that us normal people can occasionally get toilet paper stuck to our shoe? Gaga gets chunks of wig. Makes sense.

And it made me laugh.

But then I considered that it's entirely possible that some poor, wayward pooch made a misguided attempt to get an autograph, and simply ended up a speed-bump for our Pop Princess.

A heart-wrenching thought, indeed.

RIP, brave little guy. 



I hope in the afterlife, "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich" plays on repeat for your fearless ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment