Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I love you.

 

I'm sorry, but this picture of Kate Moss strutting around the streets of London is the funniest thing I've seen all day.

She kinda looks like she's trying to emulate the animal whose skin she is wearing... 

You know, like a serious performance piece in which our darling Kate does her best "sad face" while contemplating the cruel nature of the fashion world and it's refusal to stop supporting the fur industry... 

All the while, of course, making that sad little down-turned paw with her hand.. (If you're gonna do it, you gotta fully commit, am I right?)

 ...Or maybe she's just feeling especially posh on a London afternoon and wants her wrist to look accordingly limp to reflect that.

Either way, I love it, Kate. 

Keep it up... or down, rather.

No comments:

Post a Comment