Friday, April 9, 2010

Goodbye, Spiders


Chunwie Liao and her company PaperSelf have crafted these paper eyelash extensions for women (and men) who have grown tired of their lashes slacking in the "over-the-top glamour" department.

An apparent attempt at slamming the door on clumpy spider legs while opening the window for peonies, horses, and peach blossoms to come fluttering in, these beautiful pieces will make you look like a drag queen who was born with no sense of shame.

Err, what I meant to say was: These pieces will make you look like your eyelashes give a damn.


Sure, the horses are totally ridiculous-looking, but the peonies are actually kind of stunning:

 
Just be sure that your natural lashes keep a good hold on 'em, otherwise you may find these bad boys looking up at you from the bottom of your drink

And I don't care who you are, index finger-fishing in a margarita for your rogue paper eyelash is not cute.

Unless you're charming/drunk enough to make a mini-spectacle out of it, I suppose...

"Oops! One of my little babies escaped from me... I'm gonna getcha! I'm gonna getcha!"

Actually, nevermind. That would just mortify everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment