Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Let Olivia Be Free


This is Olivia Munn's new ad for animal-rights group, PETA.

... Umm, and she's naked for why?

Did they forget that their initial reasoning for shooting their celebrity ads in the nude is because their tagline was "I'd rather go naked than wear fur"?

This? Has nothing to do with fur.

It has to do with the poor, mistreated circus elephants.

Yet, there Olivia sits. Naked. For reasons unknown to all.

And don't give me any of that "As Nature Intended" crap, because I guarantee that her makeup, straight-ironed hair, and photoshopped skin were not done by Miss Mother Nature.

Seriously, if I ran PETA, this would have been my styling choice:


And I guarantee that those elephants in the photo would have been wracking their brains for pick-up lines to feed Miss Munn, rather than turning their asses and walking away from her.

Ah well.

[photo: popaholic.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment