Monday, April 5, 2010

They Stole My Idea!


These shots from Danilo Costa's Fall 2010 runway show are straight out of my fashion-related idea bank!


 You see, whenever I walk around with my dog Maximus cradled in my arm, I think about just how well the little guy could do for himself on the runway.

These shots are proof that I am a genius.


Sure, he wouldn't have to walk, pose, or accomplish anything close to actual work...

But what he would do is rest in my arm and look aggressively adorable.

As you can see, this is something that he is practiced-and-prepared for:

Compare This:

To That...

There is no comparison.

Homeboy on the runway is looking miserable and plump compared to the elegantly cold and pouty demeanor of my Max.

"Stage Mother Express," I hope you have room in your boxcar, because I'm a-hoppin' on!

[photos: welovemodels.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment