Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Heidi Is Plastic


If you're anything like me, you probably assumed that the title of this post was meant to be an oh-so-clever dig at born again blow-up doll, Heidi Montag.

...Well, it's not.

(I know better than to kick a girl when she's down... and recovering from major elective surgery.)

What I'm actually talking about is the Heidi Klum Barbie:


Hmm...

She looks a little more like "Slutty Nightclub Barbie" than she does Heidi Klum, but ehh...

The gold shoes are fierce and the 70's-inspired sequined dress is hilarious, so no complaints here.

I will say this, though:

Ken's plastic ass had better keep his arm-parts in the "down at his sides" pose...

Cuz you can bet that Seal is shacked up in a factory right now, creating a tiny version of himself to protect Barbie-Klum's honor.

(And I'm sure he'll come with a mini-microphone stand for pummeling some pretty-boy ass.)

No comments:

Post a Comment