Thursday, May 6, 2010

Just Desserts


Since I firmly believe that there's no such thing as too much eye-candy, I figured I would dedicate a post to delectable dresses.

Now, I don't just mean beautiful garments...

What I'm talking about is looks that literally make you pause for a moment so that you can slowly eat them with your eyes.

Dresses that even seem to bring a particular flavor to mind.

In other words: Optically. Edible. Fashion.

... Enjoy the Dessert Course!

Black Cherry

Tangerine Sherbert

 Blue Raspberry

Cappuccino

Limoncello

Spearmint

Bubble-Gum

Lavender-Scented Cotton Candy

Cucumber Melon

Crackberry

... Okay, I was trying to make with the funny on that last one, but you get the idea. 

Now, get off your computer and go hit the treadmill, cuz this post was far too delicious to have been a low-calorie affair!

No comments:

Post a Comment