Sunday, May 2, 2010

Kristin Cavallari Lessens My Shame


If you're one of those hopeless queens (like yours truly) who has somehow found themselves watching The Hills on a regular basis, you've probably been asking yourself things like:

"Where did my life go wrong?"

"What kind of person have I become?"

"How is Kristin Cavallari so beautiful?"

... Well, consult a therapist for help with answering the first two questions, because I'm only going to address the third.

Really, if I'm being honest, I think that Kristin is one of the most naturally beautiful women on the planet.

Plus, she openly admits that The Hills is a puppet-show of fakery, regularly screams at the other girls to "shut the f*ck up," and (shock!) has actually managed to hold on to her God-given face... Unlike someone:


Also? Her breezy, laid-back style makes her the quintessential California princess:


Trying to find a flaw on this girl is like trying to get Lindsay Lohan to take a bath: It just aint gonna happen.

Well, now that I've stomped the life out of many of my friendships by admitting this shameful secret, I'm gonna go...

I think a re-run might be on!

No comments:

Post a Comment