Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Queen B.


Try as you might, there's just no denying that Beyonce is one of the reigning queens of modern pop music.

Whether you'd pay money for one of her weave tracks or stay awake at night praying that she takes another Youtube-sponsored tumble off the stage, you have to admit: the girl's got style.

That's why I'm somewhat ashamed to concede that I really haven't touched on her fashion sense at all in this blog...

Until now.

You see, whether you like her music and persona is irrelevant when you consider the risks that this woman takes, both on and off the stage.

In fact, browsing though the "Beyonce's Outfit Choices" book has proven to be quite the tumultuous experience.

... Let me guide you through my emotional journey:


JEALOUSY:
"Man, that girl can fill out a mini-skirt like it's a tax return... I hate her."



ADMIRATION:
"Regardless of color or style, she never fails to work a gown like she aint never heard of labor laws... I love her."



CONCERN:
"I'm not tryin' to blow up her spot, but homegirl is obviously not completely drug-free... I worry for her."


All joking aside, she really does knock it out way more than she strikes out.

And in the on-going game of fashion, that's all that really matters, right?

... Long live the queen.

No comments:

Post a Comment