Saturday, July 31, 2010

Isabella, I'm Savin' Up, Girl!


The ridiculously beautiful little girl you see here is none other than my new niece, Isabella Hope.

(I've been trying to convince her Mommy and Daddy to get little Isby signed to a modeling agency of some kind. No joke. They're apprehensive for some reason.)

Now, before you start worrying that my blog is gonna turn into a self-indulgent piece of crap that focuses on nothing other than what's important to me, you can rest assured: it already is.

Having said that, this post does have a point.

And that point is this:

Little. Marc. Jacobs. Mouse. Baby. Booties.


Okay, now here comes the internal struggle...

On one hand:

These booties (Booties! Ugh! So cute!) are approximately $75.

And on the other:

My little budding fashionista will probably outgrow them approximately 75 hours after I present them to her.

But on the other other:

Those will probably be the best 75 hours of her (and my) life.

... Decisions, decisions.

Now, let's all take a moment to pray that I somehow find a job that pays millions to prepare me for the sartorial splendor of Isabella's teen years...

And that my sister will see no harm in allowing her 15-year-old daughter to attend school dressed in a silver sequined bodysuit and six-inch pumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment